Monday, September 04, 2006

Here; Redding, CA

Here I am Here
little by little
Stripped and shrouded
Every drop of blood thirsty for intimacy,
for reality;
Truth.

What is my name
What seal is mine
Stripped to fullness
bled by fire
even whisper my name.

Sink into my bones,
Melt through the sands of my desert's Soul,
Rest. in my Oasis Gardens
Taste from the trees love's sweet fruit My Darling.

Breathe over the waters.
breath over the Waters.
Breathe until they're dry-
Find me on that bare floor,
Darling kiss me alive.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful Bobbi Jo

May God bless you in all abundance and carry to to heights you can't even imagine - and I mean that even though I know our imaginations are pretty out there - i still know that there's more and I want him to give it to you.
with all the love a heart can hold,
Kalie

2:29 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home